Frequently Asked Questions
1. Thanks for visiting Desktop Land. Before submitting a question to us, please read our help section. We find out that most of the time our visitor's questions can be answered simply by visiting our help section.
2. If you are submitting a question asking for a desktop theme, screensaver, or wallpaper made, please do not waste your time. We are primarily a download archive and do not built desktop themes, screensavers and wallpapers.
3. Also, please do not request for a particular theme to be emailed to you, because we only provide links to desktop themes and actually do not have most of them on our server or computer.
- What the heck should I do with my ZIP files?
- How do I set up my desktop Wallpaper?
- How to make Windows WallPapers?
- Installing ICQ skins
- Installing Icons in Windows
- Installing Cursors in Windows
- How to Install Fonts in Windows
- How to Add an Theme to your Desktop
- How do I install an Internet Explorer (IE) Skins?
- How to install Outlook Stationery?
- How to install Startup and Shutdown Screens?
- How to Install Yahoo Messenger Skins?
Finally, thanks for the site. Thanks for contributing to Desktop Land! By following the above steps (in order, no less!) you're helping us process sites in a timely manner.